Bookshare is a free ebook library for all pre-qualified U.S students with reading barriers, such as visual impairment or a reading diability. The Bookshare.org library provides reading-challe3nged students access to over a million books and 150 periodicals that are converted to Braille, large print or digital formats for text to speech audio.
So students can read in a variety of ways:
- Listen to books with high quality text-to-speech voices
- Hear and see highlighted words on screen
- Read with digital braille or enlarged fonts
- Create physical braille or large print
- Read directly from your Internet browser