Last updated: October 6, 2022
Are you the parent of a school-age child? These free resources can help you to find good schools for your kids, communicate well with your children’s teachers, and improve your parenting skills. Find support for your children’s learning in elementary, middle and high school. And there are free homeschooling resources too. Also take a look at Free Resources for Students with Special Needs, Learning Differences, and Gifted Students.
Related Parent Resource Topic Reviews
- Guide to Resources for Homework Help and Studying
- Guide to Physical and Emotional Health and Fitness Websites and Apps for Kids
- Online Math Homework Help for Kids
- Finances and Money for Kids – Games & Websites
- Ways to Study for Exams & Tests – 10 Free Learning Tools & Apps